The MAME Story The MAME Story

10 years later, I find myself watching it again. Still one of my favorite submissions on Newgrounds and inspired me to do flash movies. Kudos!

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

Ok I don't want to sound harsh but..

...This is a fucking ripoff of my video. OkMayb.. I'm getting ahead of myself.. e you did not copy anything or this is just a big coincidence but this is so like MY SUBMISSION # 232928

If you did not copy or got inspired then I apologize and I just feel frustrated that you get front page and honors and mine, the FIRST REAL LIFE FPS on Newgrounds, got nothing. If you did got inspired by my video, would it hurt to refer us as your inspiration source? If so, thank you, if not then I hope you understand that I feel sick about this.

Aerdail responds:

I left you a private message to clear things up. I hope you read it and reply.

Qi Qi

Damn!

That was too beautifull to be flash!

Invasion,this works Invasion,this works

No point

I don't see the point of the movie. There is nothing interessting.

All Your BLAM! All Your BLAM!

hahah funny!

haha good movie! I loved it! The only thing I didnt like are the ''Text to speak engine'' voices. Maybe real voices would be better.

Skate Bros Ride On 3 Skate Bros Ride On 3

Not bad.

Pretty good. It's a little repetitive but it's ok. You deserve a 7.

Paper Wars Paper Wars

not better than Simgirl but...

It's not better than Simgirl but it's good tho. Great idea, i've always wanted my drawings to move and start killin each others :)

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

haha!

Hahahah. So funny dude! Great movie Jaso. I really liked when carl played the guitar on the rooftop hahah rofl!

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Omg!

Omg!! This movie is sooo great. Good job Alex! Keep on the good work!!